If you’re thinking of buying some outdoor furniture online, you may be a little overwhelmed by the sheer quantity available. It can be difficult to know where to start looking. Fortunately, Modern Style done all the hard work for you. Below are some of the most popular types of outdoor furniture available: Aluminium outdoor furniture New Zealand is usually weather-resistant, but some manufacturers use low nickel zinc coating for extra resistance to corrosion. They are also available in a variety of different finishes, from chrome to classic wood grain.
* aluminium outdoor furniture New Zealand – This is a popular choice for many people. It comes in a wide range of materials – from steel to wrought iron – and it’s highly versatile, too. Aluminium is lightweight and strong, meaning it can be used on any sort of patio, decking or lawn.
* Treated Teak – This is a relatively new option for outdoor furniture. It’s made from plantation teak trees that grow in moist tropical climates around the world. As the tree grows, the heartwood expands, giving the wood a sheen that’s not unlike ebony. Most outdoor furniture is now made from grey teak (a mixture of red and black teak). However, treated teak has more character and can be used for traditional or modern designs. It’s highly valued because it can withstand the elements for decades, even in the most demanding conditions.
* Cast aluminium – Manufacturers are using this type of outdoor furniture because they are extremely durable, light-weight and rust-resistant. They require very little maintenance, and you can’t tell it’s there. These types of furniture are designed to withstand all kinds of weather, because their base material is usually metal (such as aluminum). You’ll often see them placed out in the garden; you don’t have to put a roof on them. Cast aluminium outdoor furniture New Zealand can also withstand being dropped by an adventurous child.
* Stainless steel – This type of outdoor furniture is quite stylish, and can suit almost any outdoor setting. Because the outside of the piece is almost always metal (or metal blend such as stainless steel), this is extremely versatile. You could have a simple square bench with stainless steel legs, or you could choose something more elegant. For those who want an eco-friendly piece of outdoor furniture, this is an excellent choice. They’re also incredibly strong and durable. Aluminium outdoor furniture New Zealand has many advantages, including its durability, low maintenance costs and easy availability.
* Recycled timber – The most environmentally conscious homeowners may be inclined to choose recycled timber for their outdoor furniture. This may offer you a great deal of savings in the long run. Unfortunately, it will not last forever. It must be properly finished before it will retain its new look. Once it has been finished, it is extremely important to apply a sealant so that it retains its new appearance for years to come.
* Wooden outdoor furniture – The beauty of wood is a definite plus when choosing outdoor furniture. This style is certainly more expensive than some of the other options, but for many this is definitely a worthwhile investment. The main thing to remember is that if you decide to use real wood, you need to finish it regularly in order to protect it from water damage. While plastic and metal furniture will not require this, you should certainly ensure your wooden furniture is properly protected to prevent any costly repair jobs down the line.
Aluminium outdoor furniture New Zealand offers all of advantages and more, but it is not the only great outdoor furniture option available today. Many retailers now stock pieces made from sustainable materials such as cedar and teak. These are very durable, beautiful outdoor furniture options that will last for years to come. The beauty of wood is definitely a huge plus when choosing outdoor furniture, but there are so many other styles and materials to choose from – why compromise on your beautiful garden or patio when you can have the benefits of both?